JellyPages.com

Thursday 22 January 2015

The Superman Rule

Hi there!!
This time I'm gonna share The 'Superman' Rule.
Its a simple rule that helps me alot when writing essays hehe..
It is for writing present tense sentences...

I'm sure some of us is still confused on whether to add an 's' or not
at the end of the verb example :

She likes to cook
           or                     Which is correct??
 She like to cook

So heres a simple rule to solve this problem. Although its a simple rule,
It managed to help me score an A for the past MRSM Trial SPM xD which for me,
is already an achievement hhe...

Ok this is it.

For singular pronouns like : -
He
She
They are single and lonely, therefore they need the help of Superman.
So add 's' at the end of their verb example :-

He likes to cook.
Rashid loves his mother.

As for plural pronoun like : -
They
They are many and not lonely, therefore they don't need Superman's help
So doesn't need to add 's' example :-

They like to cook.
They love their parents

As for You and I, we're special. We don't need Superman's help at all.
So doesn't need to add 's' example :-

I like to play chess.
Do you like to play football?

That is all for the 'Superman' rule. Simple isn't it?? Hope it helps hehe.
Thanks for reading :D.



No comments:

Post a Comment