JellyPages.com

Tuesday 20 January 2015

CHeers to ANew BLOg!!

Hi everyone!!
So heres my new blog dedicated specifically to ze English Assessment work for MADPP programme :D.

Since its 'English Assessment', therefore all posts in this one are gonna be in english*literally*campur2 restricted hahax.

Altogether there would be 4 parts which is the Vocab Log*words of da day*,
the Readin Log*Novel of the week*,
the Film review*Yess, our homework is to watch moviesss!!*
and last but not least the
Writing Log*essay questions.

The Vocab Log is where I would be listing 5 words daily along with a sentence at least, to show each if their meaning.

Next is the Reading Log where I would give reviews, short responses n interesting/new words on the English novels I've read.

Then there is the Film review, where we are required to actually watch*homework* English movies*literally* haha n also give short responses.

Lastly, The Writing Log where I am required to discuss with my friends and build an outline of 5 essay questions per week.*probably the least interesting here* muahaha but anyhow it will improve my english so, why not?

Its going to be my first attempt in writing logs n reviews, so do read n enjoy my opinions here hhe*advise for improvisation really needed!!, feel free to leave any at the comment sections below :).

Regards,
Adlan.

No comments:

Post a Comment